You can assess papers from both the assessor tool and the assessment registering tool:
1. Assessor tool
Inside the assessor tool, click the top right-most menu, with the current participant name. Inside this menu, set a grade from the "Set final assessment" menu on the right.
Click "Go to submission of assessments" to access the assessment registering tool.
2. Register assessments
The assessment registering tool allows you to add assessments to the participants and submit all registered assessments with one click. Assessments can only be submitted if the flow is set to register assessments. However, you can still add assessments to participants for personal use if grades are not to be registered. See the steps below:
- Enter the assessment for the participant.
- When you are satisfied with the assessment you have set, click "Submit assessment" to make it final. Now the assessment cannot be changed unless the manager is involved.
- If enabled on the license, Internal assessors can set administrative assessment from the drop-down menu.
- "Submit all" will submit all the assessment that have not been submitted yet and set them as final. It is no longer possible to change these after they are final.
- The button "Co-assessors" provides you with a list of your co-assessors.
For more on registering grades and submissions, see Registering a grade.