This video will help you get started assessing in FLOWmulti.
Open the assessor tool in WISEflow by clicking the green button "Open assessor tool":
Here is a short walk-through of the most significant functions in the assessor tool, and where you can find them:
- Close the assessor tool
- Overview of all questions and answers
- Print the submission
- Flow name - switch between participants and access the mark converter
- Participant's name - add a comment for the specific participant - aee the summary of annotations and comments - insert tentative assessment
- Show overview (statistics)
- View all annotations
- Add annotation to the answer with the green +
How do I insert a comment (annotation) to a specific answer?
- Press the green "+"
- Write your comment in the field to your right
- You have the option to distribute additional points for this answer, which will be added to any automatically calculated score
- You can share the annotation with your co-assessors or the participant
- You can delete the comment
If the assessment has been set to point-based assessment and assessors have been assigned to individual sections, a maximum limit of points a section can give will have been defined by the administrator. This restricts the maximum amount of points the assessor can give a participant from that particular section. Furthermore, the section must be marked as done before the final points can be assigned and registered to a participant. (See FLOWmulti: point-based assessment - assigned to sections)