The participant's assignments can be opened, assessed and graded directly from WISEflow using WISEflow Assessor Tool.
On the front page of the flow, click "Open assessor tool" to begin:
This will present you with the following screen, where you can view and assess the submission as well as giving grades and comments. We recommend reading the Assessor - Get Started Guide
Here is a quick overview of the functions of WISEflow Annotate:
- Close down the assessor tool
- Show an overview of the submission
- Toolbox: Insert highlight of text, annotation or draw in the submission
- Flow name - Add a general comment for the entire set of submissions, switch between participants and use the point-based assessment tool.
- Current participant - Preview the cover sheet, set personal assessment, summarize annotations, add generel comments to the participant, co-assessors or privately, register final assessment
- Total number of points given to the participant
- Open plagiarism report
- Open additional material added by the participant
- Open an overview of your annotations
- Search in the submission