The participant's submissions can be opened, assessed and marked directly from WISEflow using the assessor tool.
On the front page of the flow, click "Open assessor tool" to begin:
This will present you with the following screen, where you can view and assess the submission as well as give marks and comments. We recommend reading the Get started as an assessor guide
Here is a quick view of the functions in the assessor tool:
- Close down the assessor tool
- Show an overview of the submission
- Toolbox: insert highlight of text, annotation or draw in the submission
- Flow name - add a general comment for the entire set of submissions, switch between participants and use the point-based assessment tool.
- Current participant -preview the cover sheet, set personal assessment, summarise annotations, add general comments to the participant, co-assessors or privately, register final assessment
- Total number of points given to the participant
- Open plagiarism report
- Open appendix material added by the participant
- See your annotations
- Search in the submission