For an assessor, it is possible to assign assessments automatically to all assigned participants. This is done according to the final score that participants gain from either automatic validation (FLOWmulti) or from the points assigned by the assessor. The feature is available in both FLOWassign and in FLOWmulti.
Similarly, it is possible for an administrator, in FLOWmulti, to assess a flow with automatic validation, using point-based assessment - Assign assessors to sections (available since version 2.10.0).
Assessor: assigning assessments via point-based assessment
By clicking the flow name at the top of the assessor tool, you can click the tool "Points-based assessment". This is a tool that lets you quickly distribute assessments based on score while still maintaining an overview.
In the example used for this guide, all the questions were auto-validated with either a score of 1 for correct and -1 for incorrect. However, it would have been possible for the assessor to change the score of one or more sections for the participants. This would be done by the assessor by adding annotations with the right amount of points to correct the participants score (For a short video guide, see Assessing FLOWmulti).
The point-based assessment tool has the following features:
- Define a lower value for your point interval. What minimum amount of points is the baseline? What is the absolute lowest possible attainable score?
- Define the maximum for your point interval. What is the maximum attainable score?
- Drag the lines between the mark intervals to further fine-tune the mark distribution.
- Save your mark distribution.
- Transfer the mark distribution to the personal assessment for all participants.
- See the participants' scores, potential assessment according to present distribution above, hand in status etc.