FLOWoral is an add-on module in WISEflow, which enables the educational institution to have administrative support for oral examinations. The assessor will be able to use the oral exam flow as an ordered list of participant for the exam and can take notes in WISEflow during the exam and finally grade each participant. The notes can of course be shared with the participant afterwards. Additionally the assessor is given the possibility to mark missing students as “no show.”
How to use FLOWoral as the manager
- Create a new flow as usual and choose FLOWoral as the flow type.
Optional: Create the flow with SIS-integration.
- Add participants and manage groups for group exams for the flow manually as usual. Otherwise, synchronize participants from the SIS-integration.
Note: When the first period starts, synchronization does not change the participant list anymore (different from other flows where this is at the point when the participation period ends).
- Manage periods and hand out of assignment. See FLOWoral: Manage periods and hand out of assignment.
- Add and assign assessors. You can print the participation periods from the flowpage if assessors require a physical print.
- Remember to activate the flow.