FLOWoral is an add-on module in WISEflow, which enables the educational institution to have administrative support for oral examinations. The assessor will be able to use the oral exam flow as an ordered list of participants for the exam, can take notes in WISEflow during the exam and is able assess each participant. The notes can, of course, be shared with the participant afterwards. Additionally, the assessor is given the possibility to mark missing students as “no show”.
How to use FLOWoral as a manager
- Create a new flow as usual and choose FLOWoral as the flow type.
Optional: Create the flow with SIS-integration.
- Add participants and manage groups for group exams, for the flow, manually as usual. Otherwise, synchronise participants with the SIS-integration.
Note: When the first period starts, synchronisation does not change the participant list any more (this is different from other flow types, where synchronisation stops when the participation period ends).
- Manage periods and hand out of assignments. See FLOWoral: Manage periods and hand out of assignments.
- Add and assign assessors. You can print the participation periods from the flow page if the assessors require a physical copy.
- Remember to activate the flow.