This guide will help you print all papers in a flow out at once. The process is different for Mac and for Windows.
To download the papers
While on the assessor page of the wanted flow, click on "Download All Files" at the top of the participant list.
You can choose whether you want the zip-archive to be divided into folders for each participant or all submissions in one big folder.
You can also choose whether you want the cover sheet to be the first page of each submission, or if you would rather have it in a folder of its own. If you download to print out all the submissions, you probably want the submissions in one folder and with the cover sheet as the first page. When the zip-archive has been extracted, you can easily mark all submissions and print.
The ZIP file must be generated, the time required for this depends on the amount of papers. You will find the ZIP file in the same window as you made the request for the ZIP file. Click on "Download ZIP file" to unpack the file and to print the papers.
If the zip-file takes a long time to generate please read ZIP-file: long load time to see what to do next.
- Navigate to the downloaded zip-archive in Windows and right-click it and choose Extract.
- Mark (by clicking and dragging your mouse) all the PDFs that you would like to print. (Optional: Type "*.PDF" in the Search box at the upper right to find all pdfs in subfolders.)
- Right-click the highlighted files and select print.
- Open System Preferences in the Apple Menu.
- Select Print & Fax.
- On the left, you’ll see the available printers. Select the one you want to use.
- Now, on the right, you’ll see an option that says “Open Print Queue.” Click it.
- This will open your printer queue. Simply drag the files you want to print from your computer into the bottom portion of the print queue box. (Optional: Navigate to the extracted zip file folder and type ".PDF" in the Search box at the upper right to find all pdfs in subfolders.)
Certain file types will open their application in order to print.