The integration with Censor-IT works as an integration with other SIS (Study administrative systems).
The manager (on institutions with an affiliation to Censor-IT) has the opportunity to create exam flows with the use of an examcode from Censor-IT. The flow in WISEflow will then be based on the information, which is accessible in Censor-IT. Normally this includes the exam date, location and the assessors.
To create a flow and pull information directly from Censor-IT
- Create flow.
- Choose Censor IT in as Study Administrative System under Choose source.
- Type in the exam code from Censor-IT in the field Test number from Censor-IT.
- Click Request source data to review the information gathered from Censor-IT on the code. For a more detailed view, click Show source data.
- Choose flowtype and click Create flow.
If you would like to include data from multiple systems
If you already have an integration with other datasources (e.g. SIS-DK/STADS), which contain this information, you could use the Merge flows function to also combine the data from Censor-IT with the flow in WISEflow. The code you should type in from Censor-IT is the same.
- Go to the pane Merge and click + Add:
- Type in the exam code from Censor-IT and click the Fetch exam button.
- If the exam code is correct, the data should show up below.
- When the correct information from the SIS-code shows up, click the "Merge exam codes" button.