The integration with Censor-IT works as an integration like other SIS (Study Information System) does.
The manager (on institutions with an affiliation to Censor-IT) has the opportunity to create exam flows using an exam code from Censor-IT. The flow in WISEflow will then be based on the information, which is accessible in Censor-IT. Normally, this includes the exam date, location and the assessors.
- Create a flow and pull information directly from Censor-IT
When a Censor-IT code is added to a flow all assessors on the code will be added as users on the license if they are not already exits on the license.
The censor will be added as external assessor with following informations:
- First name
- Last name
- National id
- E-mail address
- Phone number(s)
Create a flow and pull information directly from Censor-IT
- Create flow.
- Choose Censor IT in as the Study Information System under Choose source.
- Type in the exam code from Censor-IT in the field Test number from Censor-IT.
- Click Request source data to review the information gathered from Censor-IT on the code. For a more detailed view, click Show source data.
- Choose flow type and click Create flow.
If you would like to include data from multiple systems
If you already have an integration with other data sources (e.g. SIS-DK/STADS), which contain this information, you could use the source function to combine the data from Censor-IT with the flow in WISEflow. The code you should type in from Censor-IT is the same.
- Go to the pane Sources and click Manage sources:
- Choose the source and type in the exam code from Censor-IT and click Request source data.
If the exam code is correct, the data should show up below. The censors from Censor-IT will appear under External assessors.
A flow created with data from an external source is continuously and automatically kept up to date with the external source during the active states of the flow.
Export of assessment data to Censor-IT
When a flow has been synchronised with one or more Censor-IT codes the assessment can be exported to Censor-IT when the assessors one the flow are done with their assessment.
When the assessments are exported to censor-it they are exported as a assessment distribution which means that the number of each specific assessments are exported. See the table below for an example.
|Field in WISEflow||Example|
Further, the export to censor-it also includes the FLOWid from the flow where the export was done (Released with 126.96.36.199)