The integration with Censor-IT works as an integration like other SIS (Study Information System) does.
The manager (on institutions with an affiliation to Censor-IT) has the opportunity to create exam flows using an exam code from Censor-IT. The flow in WISEflow will then be based on the information, which is accessible in Censor-IT. Normally, this includes the exam date, location and the assessors.
To create a flow and pull information directly from Censor-IT
- Create flow.
- Choose Censor IT in as the Study Information System under Choose source.
- Type in the exam code from Censor-IT in the field Test number from Censor-IT.
- Click Request source data to review the information gathered from Censor-IT on the code. For a more detailed view, click Show source data.
- Choose flow type and click Create flow.
If you would like to include data from multiple systems
If you already have an integration with other data sources (e.g. SIS-DK/STADS), which contain this information, you could use the merge flows function to combine the data from Censor-IT with the flow in WISEflow. The code you should type in from Censor-IT is the same.
- Go to the pane Merge and click + Add:
- Type in the exam code from Censor-IT and click the Fetch exam button.
- If the exam code is correct, the data should show up below.
- When the correct information from the SIS-code shows up, click the Merge exam codes button.