Invigilator is the user role in Wiseflow, meant to ensure a proper conduct in an exam situation. Such roles are specifically useful in FLOWlock exams, to ensure that students experience a secure and stressless closed exam. Invigilators are assigned to flows by the manager through the following steps.
- In the flow, go to the in the "Associates" pane.
- Scroll down to the invigilators section and press "Add Invigilator" to search for users with the invigilator role.
- In the search windows, you type in the name of the person you want to add, then you click "Add" and finally click "Save" to add the person as an invigilator.
- Added invigilators can be seen in the list.
Invigilators can have different privileges.
- Basic invigilator: A basic invigilator has access to information on the flow and can use the monitor.
- Head invigilator: A head invigilator has further access to registering turn up, writing notes for participants and altering the participants' closing time.
To change the privileges of an invigilator, press the pencil: