As a licence administrator, you have the option to retrieve statistics on flow activity on the licence. The statistics module enables the viewing of stats on one or more flows, and also comparison between two or more flows. The licence administrator can see the distribution of marks, the number of participants who's failed to appear, the number of registered participants and of participants handing in etc. The data is shown in colourful charts and can also be exported to CSV-format for Excel.
How to use it
The statistics can be found under the Licence overview pane for all licence administrators.
Click on "Licence statistics"
The License statistics pager is separated into three sections.
- The first section is the controls.you can change the time interval and choose what kind of information you would like to have visible. Including:
- Participation starting and/or ending.
- Select between the available flow types.
- The rightmost section is a pie chart depicting the number of participants (starting and/or ending within the chosen interval) for each of the chosen flow types.
- The bottom section shows flow activity in a histogram with participants (starting and/or ending) by date (days).
Flow activity in interval (histogram)
For the third section, you can click a specific column to see a list of the flows on the specific date.
For each listed flow, you can open the flow page as manager by clicking .
Select flow with the checkboxes on the right side. Click "Calculate detailed statistics" to see statistics on participant activation, assessments and hand-in status.
How to download/export the statistics to Excel
Click the button called "Export to CSV" in the lower right corner of each graph.
Note: The downloaded file will contain the data, not the visual graph.