As a licence administrator, you have the option to retrieve statistics of the flow activity on the licence. The statistics module enables the licence administrator to see statistics on one or more flows, and also to compare data on two or more flows. The licence administrator can see the distribution of marks, no shows, number of registered participants, number of participants handing in etc. The data is shown in colourful charts, but it can also be exported to Excel.
How to use it
The statistics can be found under the Licence overview pane for all licence administrators.
1. Click on "Licence statistics"
2. You can now change the date interval and what kind of information you would like to see. When you make a change, the statistics will update automatically. The Summary on the right hand side will give you a quick overview of participants on the different flow types.
3. The next section will give you an overview of the daily flow activity and you can click on one to get more information about that day.
4. When you have clicked on a day, you will get the final section, where you can see the flows for the chosen date.
5. You can access further flow-specific statistics by selecting one or more flows (tick off boxes to the right) and pressing"Calculate detailed statistics".
How to download/export the statistics to Excel
Click the button called "Download as CSV" in the lower right corner of each graph.