As a license administrator you have an option to retrieve statistics of the flow activity of the license. The statistics module enables the license administrator to see statistics on one or more flows and also compare data on two or more flows. The license administrator can see distribution of grades, no shows, number of registered participants, number of participants handing in etc. The data is shown in colorful charts, but can also be exported to excel.
How to use it
The statistics can be found under the License overview pane for all license administrators.
1. Click on "License statistics"
2. You can now change the date interval and what kind of information you would like to see. When you make a change the statistics will update automatically. The Summary on the right hand side will give you a quick overview of participants on the different flow types.
3. The next section will give you an overview of the daily flow activity and you can click on one to get more information about that day.
4. When you have clicked on a day you will get the final section, where you can see the flows for the chosen date.
5. You can access further flow-specific statistics by selecting one or more flows (tick off boxes to the right) and pressing"Calculate detailed statistics".
How to download/export the statistics to Excel
Click the button called "Download as CSV" in the lower right corner of each graph.