Please note that in WISEflow we categorize FS (Felles Studentsystem) as a SIS (Student Information System). Managers from the institution affiliated with FS will have the option to create a flow based on information from FS. See the different options with the FS integration in the following list:
After this, the flow will be synchronised with FS, and it will gather all the information it can from FS. This normally includes exam dates, participants, assessors etc. The information is synchronised once every 24 hours (around 2am), but can also be synchronised manually by a flow manager at any time.
Get an overview of the synchronisation rules in the guide FS: Synchronisation rules.
Create a flow using FS
- Create the flow.
- Choose "Felles Studentsystem (FS)" as the Student Information System.
- Choose flow type.
For the test to become available in WISEflow, the digital assessment system must be set to WISEflow in FS.
Synchronise flow using FS
If a flow has been created (without FS) it is possible synchronise with FS afterwards. Go to the pane called Source and add the source.
You can synchronise right away or wait for the flow to be synchronised automatically during the night. If you have flows with many participants we suggest that you wait until the morning to do the last settings on the flow.
Export assessments to FS
When a flow is finished, it is possible to export the final assessment for all participants added through the integration back to FS.
To allow export following data needs to be available:
- Export of manager information: Manager on a flow must be registered as a case officer (saksbehandler) in FS. It is important that the user is registered with the same personløpenummer in WISEflow and FS.
- Export of assessor information: Assessors must be registered as a Fagperson in FS and also be a part of the kommisjon i FS.
You can see how to register Saksbehandler and Fagperson in FS in their documentation.
Following does not need any attention:
- Export of groups to FS: Nothing must be done in FS.
- Administrative assessments: Only A: Avbrutt and I: Ikke mott are available for export. Nothing must be done in FS.
We refer to the FS documentation for more specific information about FS.