Users who log in with WAYF or UniLogin are automatically created and associated with the institution's licence if they are related to the institution with one of the respective login/authentication solutions.
If you want to create multiple users at once, you can click "Import" in the lower right corner and then download an Excel template, which you can fill out offline. This Excel template can then be uploaded again, where after all added users appear in the User Addition list on the right.
Once all the users are added to the User Addition list, they can be created by clicking "Create users".
If you are supporter
You can also add users if you are a supporter.
- Click on the pane "Add user"
- Fill out the fields regarding organisation specific settings and user specific settings
- Save the user in user addition list
- See that the user will appear in the list to the right
- Finally, click on "Create user"