When you copy values into the Excel template, the formatting data will be copied too in some cases. This can lead to incorrect interpretation of the fields in the template by WISEflow when importing users.
To be sure that only the pure text values are copied into the Excel template, the following procedures should be followed:
- Copy the desired data from the original Excel sheet with user lists
- Mark the first field in the user list
- Select "Insert Special" from the drop-down menu "Edit"
- Select "Set as: Unicode text" in the list, select "Paste as: Unicode text"
- Save the template and import it into WISEflow