FLOWoral enables administrative support of oral exams. The assessor can use the flow as the time schedule of participants and take notes digitally as the participant perform live at the exam. These notes can then be shared with the participant afterwards. A grade is then submitted by the assessor which can be distributed to the respective student systems when the assessment period ends.
- Open the examination tool (Annotate): Click to open the examination tool where you conduct the exam.
- Register marks: Here you submit the grades chosen for student. This is needed before the grade can be released to the participant.
- Timetable: Below is the timetable. Here you find the plan for participants to start preparation, examination, and discussion of mark.
Note: The timepoints here are not final and participants are only sent to preparation and examination manually by you, the assessor.
- Toggle between showing the timetable and participant list. See participant list below.
- Participant list: The participant list displays information on the participants. Click to enter the "Register marks" page.
- Periods: If allowed by the manager, the assessor can edit the periods of the exam, changing the length of periods, adding breaks, or distributing participant.
- Access information on co-assessors to the flow.
As you enter the examination tool, you are greeted with the tools for providing feedback to the participants. Here is a quick overview.
- The flow menu. In this menu, you can get an overview of all the assigned participants, change between the participants and add a comment to the entire flow (all participants). Furthermore, if you want to use a rubric you can choose between the published rubrics in this menu.
- The participant menu: In this menu, you are working on a specific participant which means that you can add a comment and give an assessment. You can also open the summary if there are any comments from the co-assessor.
- Rubric: If a rubric has been added by the manager the rubric will be available here.
The name of the flow
When the flow menu is opened you can see the overview dates and times the manager has set for preparation, examination and discussion of the assessment for this flow. Click on the participant you want to change to for an examination of this specific participant.
When a comment is added you can choose to share it with the entire flow or/and the co-assessor(s) on the flow. If shared with the co-assessors, the comments will be visible immediately. But if the comments are shared with the participants, they will be visible when the assessment period has ended and all marks have been finalised.
The participant menu
When opening the menu for a participant you can add comments to examination and share it with the participant and/or the co-assessors. The comments will be visible to co-assessors immediately and to the participant or group when the assessment period has ended and all assessments have been finalised.
End the examination by entering the assessment. The marking scale has been chosen by the manager on the flow and will be available during the assessment period. Choose the assessment for each participant and go to the submission of the assessments when you are ready.