Time planning in FLOWoral makes it possible to create a detailed time plan for the oral examination. It is possible to make a plan for preparation, examination, discussion of the assessment and, optionally, breaks. It is also possible to make ad-hoc changes, both from as a manager and as the assessor.
- Unassigned participants are listed to the left. They can be distributed manually by dragging the grey box to the right of the name.
- Distribute participants evenly between time periods.
- Reset the distribution. Placing all participants in the left menu.
- Add a new period. Define start time, distribution of preparation, examination and discussion of assessment in minutes, and optional the location of the exam.
- Edit/delete a period (same menu as point 4) and insert a break.
- Edit the participant or the break.
- Click to show assessors for each participant.
- Tools to highlight assessors. Participant blocks will have a blue border when an assessor is highlighted.
- When Show assessors is active, you can see the initials of the assessors and internal and external assessors are marked in different colours.
- Cancel or save your distribution.
Writing comments to the participant/group
As a manager, you can write a comment on each participant when managing examination periods. Edit the period for a specific participant and type in your comments. Choose if the comment should be shared with the participant.
Printing the period overview
On the flow overview, you can press the button Print period overview and it will take you to a printable version of the FLOWoral exam.
In the printable version, it will also show you the name and type of all assessors for the periods and you can choose to include comments written on the participants. And of course you can click Print to send the overview to your printer.
Defining the specific time of the handout
As a standard, the assignment is handed out and available to the participant when the participant's preparation starts. You can also choose whether or not to hand out the assignment a specific number of hours before preparation or on a specific date. The final option is specific for the module FLOWoral Remote as participants are sent to preparation manually by the assessor.
The assessor can make ad-hoc changes
The assessors can always change the time plan ad-hoc during the examination. The reason for this is that the assessors are the ones, who need to make changes ad-hoc when the time plan does not fit or participants do not show up.
As the manager of the flow, you can activate this option for the assessor under Advanced: