This article contains feature changes released with the March Release 2020.
You will find all flows to which you are designated to under the Author tab > "Associated flows".
Depending on the flowtype you have different options to add a file based or question based assignment. You can also add a rubric to a flow (not a FLOWmulti).
The assignments and the rubrics must to published to be added to a flow.
Note: The flow will only be highlighted if it is open for you to add an assignment or rubric. If it is not open is it because the flow is already activated or ended.
- Add an assignment by entering the reference or search for the assignment in your published assignment.
- Add a rubric by reference or search for the specific one.
Adding an assignment
An assignment can only be added to a flow if it has been published.
- Choose the assignment from a list of published assignments.
- Attach the assignment by direct reference.
Adding a rubric
The rubric needs to be published before it can be added to a flow.
- Choose the rubric from a list of published rubrics.
- Attach the rubric by direct reference.
After you have added the references to the flow the assignment and rubric will be visible to the manager(s) on the flow.
Adding Assessment Guidelines:
To add extra material in the form of guidelines or links, you can press the "Edit" button under the "Assessment Guideline" section.
By clicking this button, you will be sent to a page where you can add links and files to be used by the assessors to help them assess the assignments made by the participants.