A published assignment is a final version of the assignment you have made, that can no longer be edited and is ready for use on flows. Unpublished assignments cannot be used on flows.
Follow a few simple steps:
1. When you have added all the needed sections and changed the settings to your need, you are ready to publish the assignment.
2. After publishing you will find the published version of the assignment under Published assignment right under the assignment editor.
3. You now have different option on the published assignment:
- The assignment now got a reference number which you send to your manager in order to add it to a flow. You can also click on the name/reference to copy the reference to your computers clipboard.
- As default the assignment is not shared with anyone. You can choose to share with a specific author or share with all authors on the license.
- This icon shows who the owner of the assignment is. It could be one of your colleagues, if the assignment is shared with you.
- Preview the assignment as a normal preview or preview the assignment as how it will look for the participants. This will also include the configurations made by the author.
- The little menu gives you different options; Make a copy so you can edit it (you must publish it again after editing), hide the assignment, and delete the assignment (not possible if the assignment is added to a flow).