When you enter the invigilator page, you are met by the Flow Overview. Here you see two lists:
- Active flows, which are flows that are running today
- Future flows, which are future flows that you are an invigilator on
The list of active flows changes depending on whether you are a basic invigilator or a head invigilator. All flows that are to start on the given day will be shown here.
As an invigilator, all active flows will have the following features:
- Your role: basic or head invigilator
- Participation start time, when the flow starts
- Main finish up deadline
- Participation password
- Invigilator password
- Access to the FLOWmonitor for the flow
- Preview of the assignment (will only be available when the participant period starts)
The participation and invigilator passwords can be shown by clicking the eye. The invigilator can also show the password to the participants before starting the exam, by putting it on a big screen.
The invigilator password can be shown and hidden again by clicking the eye, like the participation password. But there is no option for showing it in a big window.
When the participant period starts, the assignment becomes available to the invigilator. Refresh the page to see the assignment:
The FLOWmonitor is also available to the invigilator from the overview page. It can be shown by clicking the "eye" by the FLOWmonitor:
You can find a detailed description of the FLOWmonitor here.