The FLOWmonitor is a tool where you can gain detailed information on the activities of the participants on the flow and on the progress of the participation.
A manager can access the FLOWmonitor here:
When you have opened up the FLOWmonitor, there are different features to get to know:
1. Identification: Three columns showing participant index, first name and last name.
2. Deadline and status: Two columns specifying the participant's deadline (updated in case of extended time), and the last time the participant sent information to the server.
3. Progress: Whether the flow page or FLOWlock has been opened by the participant (not the current status)
- The participant has not opened the flow page.
- The participant has opened the flow page.
- The participant has opened FLOWlock.
The current progress of the participant. This progress bar differs according to the flow type.
- The number of characters that have been saved to the server (FLOWlock).
- Paper not uploaded (top) or paper uploaded (bottom) (FLOWassign and FLOWhandin)
- Participant progress with the exam questions (FLOWmulti).
Participant hand-in status.
- The participant has handed in.
- The participant has not handed in.
4. Actions: For each participant, the manager can mark the participant as present or absent, add comments, extend the individual submission time and open the log.
- Click to mark the participant as present or to mark the participant as absent. A participants attendance-status is shown by the colour of the buttons.
- Extend the time on a single participant by clicking .
- Access the log to see the actions of the participants. The detailed log shows a table of three columns:
- 1. Time stamp: The precise time of the activity
- 2. IP-address: The public IP-address of the network from which the WISEflow server has received the information/activity
- 3. Message: Short description of the activity received.
- Add a comment. This is also visible for the invigilator on the flow.
You can change your view from list to overview in the FLOWmonitor. FLOWmonitor overview gives managers a more compact overview of participant statuses on the flow.
These are the features in the FLOWmonitor:
1. Filter the table by opened, paper saved, handed in, present, absent, active and inactive.
2. Choose what to show in the menu of the table: participant index, first name(s), last name, room, deadline for the participant, latest status update, progress and action.
3. Set the inactivity time (this will be remembered on the flow)
4. See all participants on the flow in one list. You do no longer need to go to the next page.
NOTE: It is possible to adjust the inactivity setting on the licence. Please contact the licence administrator of your institution to do this. If you are a licence administrator, please contact Customer Service to set the time for the whole licence.