The FLOWmonitor is available to the invigilator from the overview page; it can be shown by clicking the "eye" by the FLOWmonitor:
This will open the monitor as seen below:
The basic invigilator sees the FLOWmonitor like this:
The basic invigilator will have access to information about the participants on the flow and have the ability to add comments (using the comment button ) to individual participants, which can be seen by managers and co-invigilators. Furthermore, a basic invigilator has access to a detailed log for each participant ().
The head invigilator sees the FLOWmonitor like this:
The head invigilator has access to the same information and functions as the basic invigilator. Additionally, the head invigilator can:
- Extend individual deadlines of participants
- Mark participants as present or not present
Extra features in the FLOWmonitor
1. Set the time for showing inactivity.
2. Filter the table by opened, paper saved, handed in, present, absent, active and inactive.
3. Choose what to show in the menu of the table.
4. Choose to see the FLOWmonitor as an overview instead of a list.
5. Choose how many participants to show in the table.