When the assessment period starts on a FLOWmulti with point-based assessment, the point-based assessment page changes to give the manager an overview of the assessment progress.
Open the point-based assessment page from the Participant list.
The point-based assessment page looks like this:
- The participant column shows all five participants enrolled to the flow.
- The score column shows how many points the participant has currently.
Note: This score changes as assessors complete their assessments and score sections.
- The current calculated grade/assessment of the participant. All sections need to be scored before the assessment appears.
- The finalised assessment and registered grade for the participant.
- Overview of the sections, what assessment method is used for the section (top), and how many points the participant has gotten from each section.
Note: Hover over each cell to see who gave the score (which or assessor or automatic scoring).
- Notice the different colours of the cells. These depict the progress of the section.
- Red: There is a conflict between the registered scores of the cooperating assessors.
- Blue: Assessor has marked the page as "Done".
- Yellow: Assessor has opened the page, but has not assessed the page.
- White: The page has not yet been opened.
- Green: A score has been correctly registered.
- Click to open the grade distribution. Drag the lines or manually change the distribution and click "Save distribution key" to change the distribution.
- The Unlock assessor scores and Replace assessor are emergency measures in the case of wrong scores being registered or assessors being unable to assess sections. See FLOWmulti: Point-based Assessment - Emergency features for more on emergency changes. Set final assessments registers the grades, making them show up on the flow page.
When all assessors have finished their assessments and all points have been registered, the calculated grade will appear in the "Assessment from distribution" column. You can adjust the grade distribution key by clicking the "Adjust point mapping" to the right. Changes to the key can change the grades in the column.
When everything looks correct you can register the final assessment. Click "Set final assessments".
Note: That when grades have been finalised, they cannot be changed any further.
The system will then ask you to approve the mark converter one final time to ensure that grades are distributed correctly.