When the assessment period starts on a FLOWmulti with section-based assessment, the Progression Overview page changes to give the manager an overview of the assessment progress.
Open the Progression Overview page from the participant list.
The section-based assessment page looks like this:
- The participant column shows all five participants enrolled on the flow.
- The score column shows how many points the participant currently has.
Note: This score changes as assessors complete their assessments and score sections.
- The current calculated assessment of the participant. All sections must be scored before the assessment appears.
- The finalised assessment and the registered mark for the participant.
- Overview of the sections, what assessment method is used for the section (top), and how many points the participant has received from each section.
Note: Hover over each cell to see who gave the score (which assessor or automatic scoring).
- Notice the different colours of the cells. These depict the progress of the section.
- White: The page has not yet been opened.
- Yellow: Assessor has opened the page, but has not assessed the page.
- Blue: Assessor has marked the page as "Done" (but has not yet submitted their scores).
- Green: A score has been correctly registered.
- Red: There is a conflict between the registered scores of the cooperating assessors.
- Click to open the mark distribution. Drag the lines or manually change the distribution and click "Save distribution key" to change the distribution.
- The Unlock assessor scores and Transfer pages are emergency measures in the case of wrong scores being registered, or assessors being unable to assess sections. See FLOWmulti: Section-based Assessment - Emergency features for more on emergency changes. Set final assessments registers the marks, making them show up on the flow page.
When all assessors have finished their assessments and all points have been registered, the calculated mark will appear in the "Assessment from distribution" column. You can adjust the mark distribution key by clicking the "Adjust point mapping" to the right. Changes to the key can change the marks in the column.
When everything looks correct, you can register the final assessment. Click "Set final assessments".
Note: that when marks have been finalised, they cannot be changed any further.
The system will then ask you to approve the mark converter one final time, to ensure that marks are distributed correctly.