This feature contains feature changes released with the March Release 2020.
You can copy your flows and flows where you have been added as a manager by following the guide below.
Create a copy
1. Create a new flow as usual and choose WISEflow as the source.
2. You now have two options:
- Choose from a list of all the flows available to you
- Type in the flow ID of the flow you would like to copy
3. If you chose from a list, the source data will be added right away. If you enter a flow ID, you have to click Request source data to get the source data.
- You can open the flow which you copy from beforehand to see if it is the correct flow
4. Once you have chosen what to copy, click Create flow where after the copy will be made.
Create a copy of a specific flow
It is also possible to create a copy of a specific flow. Use the menu when the flow is open:
By clicking Create a copy of the flow, it will redirect you to the copy flow page. The flow ID and source data will automatically be added.
Once you have chosen what to copy, you can click Create flow and the copy will be made.
What can be copied?
- Settings: Flow settings, dates and cover sheet elements
- Relations: Participants, assessors, managers, authors, reviewers and invigilators
- Relation settings: Groups (participants must be copied), assigned assessors (assessors must be copied) and assigned reviewers (reviewers must be copied).
- Content: Assignment and additional material, individual assignments, external resources (whitelisted links in FLOWlock) and rubrics.
It is not possible to copy a flow from the licence unless you are a manager on the flow.
- In a FLOWcombine, you can copy another flow from the main flow of the FLOWcombine, but subflows cannot be copied to.
Synchronise with SIS
If you use an external system to add participants then you should not include the participants when copying a flow.
The participants can also be added after the flow creation using the source function. Go to the Source-tab. Add the examination code and participants will be fetched from the external system.
It is now possible to overwrite the basic information and the general dates on the flow.