As an invigilator you have access to a menu inside the FLOWlock browser that can help out with some of the issues a participant may experience during an exam. And if the need arises, you can help the participant exit the FLOWlock browser without handing in.
You can access the menu in the top by clicking on the gear icon.
This will prompt you to confirm that you want access to the invigilator options and type in the invigilator password for the exam.
The above steps will be required each time the invigilator options menu is opened. The options in the menu is:
- Save an encrypted copy of the paper to the computer, which can be uploaded and handed in through WISEflow outside of the FLOWlock browser.
- Activate the download function for the participant, even if the internet is available. The download function will disappear if the participants refreshes the page or logs out. You can find the download button next to the Hand in button.
- Attempt to manually reconnect to WISEflow. If the paper does not save and the internet is working, this will try to reconnect to WISEflow.
- If the participant is offline when the submission dealine is reached, the text editors are deactivated. If the participant is granted more time to finish the paper, the text editors can be reactivated here.
- Makes it possible to print out the paper on a connected printer. This option add the print icon to the FLOWlock browser, which can be used to access the print menu as shown here.
Exit the FLOWlock browser without handing in the paper
If a participant wants to exit the exam without handing in the paper or there is a need to restart the FLOWlock browser, you can click the Exit button at the top left.
This will ask you to confirm closing down the FLOWlock browser without handing in and type in the invigilator password. After this is done, the FLOWlock browser will close down and the participant can return to the flow page.