The reviewer role was changed in the March Release 2020.
A reviewer is able to view and comment on the participants' submissions and if enabled also view and submit the final assessment. The manager can add reviewers to a flow using the following steps.
1. From the flow page you can add a reviewer. Click on "Manage reviewers".
2. Add the reviewers needed for the flow by pressing the green "Add reviewer" button and then search for the users you want to add to the flow.
- Decide final assessment: Check this box if you want this reviewer to be able to decide the final assessment of participants on the flow. Can only be set, if setting " Procedure for submitting final assessments" has been set to "approval by reviewer".
- View assessment information: Tick this box if you want the reviewer to see the assessment information of the participants.
- Allocated to all: This checkbox acts a function to quickly allocate the reviewer to all the participants, if you do not want a specific part of the participants to be reviewed.
3. The Reviewer overview shows their privileges and can be found in this overview after pressing "Save".
- Assigned: Shows the number and percentage of assigned participants to a reviewer.
- This option lets you quickly remove the reviewer from all allocated participants. Option only available if privilege "Allocated to all" is NOT checked.
- This option lets you quickly allocate the reviewer to all participants. Option only available if privilege "Allocated to all" is NOT checked.
- Privileges: By pressing the button with a pencil, you can edit the privileges of the reviewer.
- Remove reviewer: If this button is pressed, this reviewer will be removed from the flow, alongside all of its allocations, comments and annotations.
- Toggle Columns: You can remove or add columns of information of the reviewers by pressing this button and checking the columns you want displayed.
4. Allocation of the reviewers can now be done. You have 3 different options when choosing how to allocate your reviewers to the participants.
Note: You cannot manually allocate a reviewer to participants if the privilege "Allocated to All" has been checked.
- Quick Allocation: By pressing the quick allocation button, you will gain access to a menu that can easily distribute your reviewers randomly amongst the participants based on the percentage you want each reviewer to have. You can either Allocate as a work distribution, letting you split the reviewers evenly between the participants, keeping overlaps to a minimum. Allocating freely will plot the reviewers randomly, where overlaps can happen freely.
- Allocation Matrix: With the allocation matrix, you can freely assign each reviewer to the participants you want assigned. This lets you easily get an overview over which reviewers are assigned to which while allocating. Hold A to add reviewers while mousing over the boxes next to participants to quickly add multiple reviewers. Hold D to delete in the same manner.
- Individual in participant list: last option is to click the participants directly in the participant list, where you click on the reviewers you want to allocate to that specific participant.