The assessor role was changed in the March Release 2020.
An assessor can be assess the hand-ins/work of participants, if they have been allocated to them. Assessments can be done individually or in assessor groups.
1. From the flow page you can add an assessor. Click on "Manage assessors".
2. Add the assessors needed for the flow by pressing the green "Add assessor" button and then search for the users you want to add to the flow.
3. The Assessor overview shows information about the assessors and can be found in this overview after pressing "Save".
- Assessor groups: It is possible to switch the allocation from individual to assessor groups. Switching will reset the allocation.
- Assessor type: This column shows whether the assessor is internal or external. Only external assessors are anonymous to the participants by default.
- Assessor groups: This column is only available when distribution has changed to assessor groups. It will contain the names of the assessor groups the assessor is part of.
- Actions: This button next to each assessor lets you change whether they are internal or external.
- Clicking the trash can icon will remove the assessor from the flow.
- If the distribution type has been changed to assessor groups, this menu will be available, which will let you create and/or edit assessor groups.
When editing the assessor groups, you will be able to assign or remove assessors from these groups from here. You will also be able to edit the groups name.
4. Allocation of the assessors can now be done. You have 3 different options when choosing how to allocate your assessors/assessor groups to the participants.
Note: You cannot manually allocate an individual assessor to participants if the distribution type has been changed to assessor groups. Then you will have to create an assessor group with that only this assessor in it.
- Quick Allocation: By pressing the quick allocation button, you will gain access to a menu that can easily distribute your assessors/groups randomly amongst the participants based on the percentage you want each assessor/group to have. You can either Allocate as a work distribution, letting you split the assessors/groups evenly between the participants, keeping overlaps to a minimum. Allocating freely will plot the assessors/groups randomly, where overlaps can happen freely.
- Allocation Matrix: With the allocation matrix, you can freely assign each assessor/group to the participants you want assigned. This lets you easily get an overview over which assessors/groups are assigned to which while allocating. Hold A to add assessors/groups while mousing over the boxes next to participants to quickly add multiple assessors/groups. Hold D to delete in the same manner.
- Individual in participant list: last option is to click the participants directly in the participant list, where you click on the assessors/groups you want to allocate to that specific participant.