As a supporter, you have access to a paper lookup tool, which can be used to find the owner of a handed in assignment. This can be especially helpful, when viewing the sources of a similarity report, where one of the sources is a previously handed in assignment from the same license.
Finding the Paper ID
The Paper ID is visible in two different places in wiseflow. The first place can be accessed by the manager on the flow, by going to the individual participants in the Flowmonitor. In here, the Paper ID will be visible in parenthesis when the participants hand in their assignments.
The second place to find the Paper ID is within the similarity reports from Urkund. At the top of the similarity report you will be able to see the name of the submitter. This name will include a number, which is the Paper ID that can be used to find the owner of the similarity report.
Tip: If you go under the source tab in Urkund, if the sources are from the same license, you can see the paper ID, as underlined in the picture above. This can be used to find the handed in material that has a high similarity to the owners assignment.
Using the Paper lookup tool
To use the Paper lookup tool, you click on the "Go to paper lookup" button, which will open a new page where you will be able to enter any paper ID you want and then all relevant information for this paper and its owner will be shown.
When you have acquired a paper ID, you will be able to view various information related to this paper.
- Search: This button will be available to click, as soon as you enter any number into the above search field.
- Reset: This button will clear the current search, and clear the view of which ever paper you were currently viewing.
- General information: This section contains information regarding the Flow where the paper was handed in on, as well as group information, should it be a group paper. An option to log in as the manager on the flow is also available here.
- Files: Here you will be able to see the handed in material of the paper. This means the handed in assignment and appendix files will be available here. An option to preview the file is available by clicking on the eye or to download by clicking the download button next to the eye.
- Participants: This part contains information related to participants who handed in the paper. This list can contain multiple participants if it is a group paper. An option to log in as the participants directly on the flow is also available here.