The purpose of a Project Evaluation is to confirm whether the implementation project has reached its success criteria. The results from the evaluation can be used to improve the use of WISEflow at the institution and to help the institution better to integrate the system in the daily operation.
The purpose of the Project Evaluation is to assess the project about the institution’s success criteria. The goal is to:
- Review the original expectations of the project agreed upon in the start-up phase/document of collaboration.
- Review the changes made during the project compared to the agreed.
- Compile an End Project Report.
The institution can choose to send out a questionnaire to the users at the institution to gather feedback for the End Project Report. To support the institution, UNIwise has attached examples of questions which can be used in a questionnaire to evaluate the project at your institution.
An End Project Report is typically drawn up by the project manager and could contain the following:
- The project manager’s evaluation of the project.
- An assessment of the results of the project compared to the planned goals and output
- An assessment of the project participants’ performance.
- An assessment of the collaboration with UNIwise with a focus on areas where UNIwise can improve their performance
At the project completion, the End Project Report will ensure that all involved stakeholders acknowledge that the original success criteria have been reached, that the project is complete and that the project should transition to the daily operation organisation.
Moreover, an End Project Report ensures that:
- All incomplete project goals are identified so they can be managed appropriately
- Product ownership is transferred to the customer.
- The project organisation is no longer responsible for the continued process
During this part of the process, UNIwise is responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling an evaluation meeting
- Handover products: UNIwise will ensure and support a smooth handover
- Assist in the planning of the evaluation of the project
- Providing a sufficient level of support when the customer enters day-to-day operations
- Informing about recommended follow up activities