WISEflow has numerous different shortcuts or ways of easily navigating wiseflow that can help users to ease their use of repetitive actions. Do note that some of the mentioned shortcuts or navigational tips might not work on every license, as some tips and tricks requires certain modules or integrations on the license in order to work.
At the top left of every flow, you will, as a manager, be able to see a small button with an icon of 3 horizontal lines. This button will open a small window, that will give you access to see shortcuts to various sub-pages of the flow.
Managers have a lot of subpages for various settings, distributions and exports. They are all highlighted here below:
- FLOWmonitor: will send you to the flowmonitor, which is normally found on the top right of the participant list. The flow menu will also show how many participants are currently on the flow.
- Manage assessors: will navigate you to the assessor distribution page, where you can manage assessors and their allocation to the participants. The flow menu will also show how many participants are currently on the flow.
- Participant settings: will send you to the participant settings page. This page is only available on FLOWLock and FLOWMulti flows.
- Message centre: will send you to the message center, where you get an overview over all the mails that have and will be send to various roles on wiseflow.
- Sources: will send you to the source page where you can add sources from external integrations with SIS-systems if these are available on your license.
- Assessment and review: will navigate you to the page for settings related to the assessment and review process.
- Manage reviewers: will send you to the sub-page where you can manage your reviewers and which students they are allocated to.
- Export Assessments: sends you to the export page where it will be possible to export the grades into a spreadsheet or to have it sent back to a SIS-system if the license has an integration and SIS-system that supports it.
All of the above-mentioned shortcuts make use of "Option" or "Alt" depending on the operating system you are using.
All of these shortcuts can also be found directly in the flow overview.
Most pages on wiseflow has a breadcrumb menu, that will allow you to take a step back to a previous page. This trail of breadcrumbs can help you navigate backwards out of subpages if you ever need to go back to a previous page.
All you need to do, is to find the breadcrumb menu at the top left of the page, where it will tell you what page you are currently on (In black) and which pages you can back out to (In blue). Clicking on the blue labels will take you directly to the pages they are named after.