The reviewer role was changed in Release March 2019 (2.15.0).
A reviewer is able to view and comment on the participants' submissions and if enabled also view and submit the final assessment. The manager can add reviewers to a flow using the following steps.
1. From the flow page you can add a reviewer. Click Add/remove reviewers.
2. Source for the reviewer you would like to add to the flow.
3. The added reviewers and their privileges can be found in the list.
4. The assessment procedure must be decided before all the privileges can be assigned to the reviewer. Under Setting you can choose the procedure for approving assessments. The assessment approval procedure defines how and sho decides the final assessment. You can choose between Agreement between co-assessors and Approval by reviewer.
5. The manager decides the privileges of the reviewers under All assessments and review settings. Edit privileges to add further privileges to the reviewer in the list.
6. Select if the reviewer should view assessment information or/and decide the final assessment.
Note: If a dedicated reviewer is to approve the assessments, the setting submission of assessment must be enabled. Assessors must then submit their final assessments of the participants before the deadline.