Invigilator is the user role in WISEflow, meant to ensure a proper conduct in an exam situation. The role is specifically useful in FLOWlock exams, to ensure that students experience a secure and stressless closed exam. Invigilators are assigned to flows by the manager through the following steps.
1. In the flow, go to the Associates pane. Scroll down to the invigilators section and press Add Invigilator to search for users with the invigilator role.
2. In the search windows, you type in the name of the user you want to add. Click Add and finally click Save to add the invigilator.
3. Added invigilators can be seen in the list.
Invigilators can have different privileges.
- Basic invigilator: A basic invigilator has access to information on the flow and can use the monitor.
- Head invigilator: A head invigilator has further access to registering turn up, writing notes for participants and altering the participants' closing time.
To change the privileges of an invigilator, click the pencil:
To remove an invigilator, click the tool menu under Options and select Remove.