If the manager has given you the privilege to see the assessment information, you will have access to the same information as a reviewer without special privileges, but with an added column on the flow page that shows the registered assessments from assessors.
- See the assignment and additional material for assessors.
- See start and end dates of the participation and assessment periods.
- Click to see a list of flow managers.
- This shows which procedure for the assessments is used on the flow.
- Filters the list by assessors.
- This shows the percentage value of the similarity report and you can click on it to open the detailed report.
- Here you can either open the paper in the assessor tool or go directly to the summary for the participant. The summary is the same as seen from the assessor tool by assessors.
- This column shows the mark given by the assessors assigned to the participant. Grades marked by warning in yellow are administrative assessments given by the manager or assessors.
Reviewers with access to assessment information can also inspect the statistics of a FLOWmulti exam.
The statistics page is that same that is available to assessors from the assessor tool.
Reassessments as a reviewer
Reviewers can be assigned to reassessments. When assigned a reassessment flow, the reviewer will proceed normally, as they would in a normal flow. The only differences a reviewer will experience, is the added labels, that clarify that you are currently on a reassessment flow, in case you have been assigned both the original flow and the reassessment of that flow.