When Approval by reviewer has been chosen as the assessment process by the manager, one of the reviewers can be given the privilege to submit the final assessments. The assessors will still assess and submit their grades and they can result in a suggested grade, if they agree. But it will still be the reviewer who has the final say and will choose the final assessment.
It is not strictly required for the assessors to have submitted grades before the reviewer can submit a final assessment.
The reviewer with final assessment privileges will have access to the same information as the reviewer with access to assessment information by default.
- See the assignment and additional material for assessors.
- See start and end dates of the assessment period.
- Click to see a list of flow managers.
- This shows the procedure for the assessments on the flow.
- Filters the list by assessors.
- By clicking Set all you can set all suggested grades as final and Submit all will submit all the final grades to the manager.
- This shows the percentage value of the similarity report and you can click on it to open the detailed report.
- Here you can either open the paper in the assessor tool or go directly to the summary for the participant. The summary is the same as seen from the assessor tool by assessors.
- This column shows the mark registered by the assessors assigned to the participant.
- If the assessors agree on a mark, it will be suggested to you and shown in this column.
- By clicking on the box, a small window will appear that allows you to select a grade and either set it for now or submit it at once.
- This will show all the submitted grades.
- Unlock grades for assessors to re-submit.
Reviewers with access to assessment information can also inspect the statistics of a FLOWmulti exam.
The statistics page is that same that is available to assessors from the assessor tool.