By default, the reviewer does not get special privileges when added to a flow. The reviewer will only get access to the similarity reports, assessor tool, the submitted paper and summary. The registered assessments are not visible.
- See the assignment and additional material for assessors.
- See start and end dates of the participation and assessment periods.
- Click to see a list of flow managers.
- This shows which procedure for the assessments that is used on the flow.
- Similarity report shows the percentage value of the similarity report and you can click on it to open the detailed report. Urkund is the main service for producing the similarity reports.
- Here you can either open the paper in the assessor tool or go directly to the summary for the participant.
The assessor tool
You can open the assessor tool by clicking the speech bubble icon. Here is a quick overview of the functions in the assessor tool in WISEflow:
- Close the assessor tool.
- Show an overview of the submission.
- Toolbox: insert highlights, annotations or draw in the submission.
- Flow name - Opens a menu where you can add a general comment about the entire set of submissions and switch between participants.
- Current participant – Opens a menu where you can preview the cover sheet, see the summarized annotations, write comments for the participant, assessors or yourself.
- Total number of points given to the participant.
- See the similarity score and click to open the detailed report.
- Open the additional material added by the participant.
- Open an overview of your annotations.
- Search in the submission.
- Menu containing the assignment, cover sheet etc.