Licence administrator: Manage users
1. In the Licence administrator section, click the button "Manage users under the License configuration tab".
2. Download the Excel list of all users on the licence. Tick off "All users" and click "Download".
(CMD/CTRL-B if your Microsoft Office is set to Danish)
4. Modify values of the users you want to edit (As explained in the document, all values except UserID can be modified)
6. Upload the changed Excel file on the Wiseflow "Manage users" page.
Note: The downloaded file is only valid for upload for 30 days or until it has been uploaded once.
7. Below, the system calculates the valid changes that have been done to the Excel file. Click "Save changes" to commit the changes.
Note: If you made any mistakes that you found while going through the changes, you can hit the checkmark on the far right of the person, then the changes will not get applied when you save the changes.
Manage a large number of users
If you export more than 10.000 users on the license WISEflow will split them into multiple files and put them in a ZIP file. The ZIP file contains several Excel spreadsheets with up to 10.000 users in each file and a CSV file with all users.
After you have made changes to one or more of the Excel spreadsheets you can import these separately to WISEflow. Note: The CSV file cannot be uploaded to WISEflow.