When you click on the Author tab, you are presented with the Author Overview screen as shown above. In the image you can see Content bank section which has a button to access all sections in the content bank "Go to content bank" or you can select to edit your recently changed sections as shown by the table.
This is the preview of your items in the Content Bank.
- Filter your items by author group.
- Manage your sections.
- Create a new section.
- Demote/remove the section from the content bank.
- Preview the section.
- Delete the section.
- Copy the section.
- Edit the section.
In "Manage content bank" you are able to perform bulk actions on your sections and also export and import.
- Delete the selected items.
- Demote/remove items form the content bank.
- Add author groups to the sections.
- Remove author groups from the sections.
- Export the selected items.
- Import items into the content bank.
- Select and de select all items in your content bank table.
- Select and de select items individually in your content bank table.
Note: Demoting a section will remove it from the Content Bank. If this section is attached to assignments, then it will remain within that assignment as a local section.
There is shortcut quick navigation available on the top left of the page so you can navigate around the tool with ease. The shortcuts will be the previous pages leading to your current position.
There is also a quick navigation button that will take you to any section within the Author Overview, no matter where you are currently located.