Only users with the managing role can create new flows. By clicking on at the top right of the corner, you will be brought to the flow creation page.
- The three-striped symbol next to the create button gives you the option to create a single flow or a Flowcombine or FLOWseries.
- Choose the source:
You will create a flow from scratch.
- Enter a title for the flow. This field is mandatory when creating a new flow.
- Add a subtitle.
- Select the flow type that suits the needs of the exam. Note that the flow type cannot be changed after a flow has been created. Review the Key Concepts in WISEflow in the article about the different flow types.
- When you have entered a title and selected a flow type, the button Create flow can be selected.
You can search through a list of flows or enter a a flow ID number of a flow that you have already created on your licence.
When you have chosen an existing flow, you will be able to use the information of the source flow and create a copy with amended existing information. Making a copy of a flow is also available directly from the header of a flow page.
You cannot change the flow type but you can change all other information from the source flow. See Copying a Flow.
Copying a Flow
In addition to creating a flow and using an existing flow in WISEflow as the source data, it is also possible for a manager to copy a flow directly from within the flow.
You can then select the information you wish to be copied to the flow:
- Start date for participants
- End date for participants
- Start of marking period
- End of marking period
- Cover sheet
- An identical cover sheet will be created including any customised fields
- Any groups of participants will be created including the group names
- Assigned assessors
- The allocation of assessors to participants is copied
- Assigned reviewers
- The allocation of reviewers to participants is copied
- Assignments and any appendix material is copied
- Individual assignments
- Additional assessment material